The Palo Alto Networks Academy provides degree-granting, accredited academic institutions with courseware, certification, training labs, and faculty training to give today's cybersecurity students hands–on knowledge of the leading next–generation security platform.
What is the Palo Alto Networks Academy?
The Palo Alto Networks Academy creates partnerships with qualified colleges, universities, and technical institutes to provide next-generation security technology, courseware, certification, and training labs to be implemented as part of your academic cybersecurity curriculum. We currently have more than 160 academy partners (AACs) in 19 countries worldwide. Benefits of Joining the Palo Alto Networks Academy:
- Faculty training on next-generation security and threat prevention
- Assistance with training lab options and set up:
- Using our fully bundled VM-100 virtual machine appliances, or
- Using the NDG Netlab+ services to run Palo Alto Networks labs, or
- Purchasing hardware devices at a discount
- Access to cybersecurity courseware and e-learning
- PCNSE certification vouchers at a 50% discount
FIREWALL COURSE DESCRIPTIONS
- Firewall Essentials 8.0: Configuration and Management (EDU-210)
- Panorama 8.0: Manage Multiple Firewalls (EDU-221)
- Firewall 8.0: Debug and Troubleshoot (EDU-311)
ENDPOINT COURSE DESCRIPTION
- Traps 4.0: Install, Configure and Manage (EDU-281)
- Traps 4.0: Deploy and Optimize (EDU-285)
CERTIFICATIONS AND ACCREDITATION
- ACE Exam
- PCNSE Exam
Kijk voor het actuele aanbod in onze agenda.